Read about the latest activities of CPI in Asia here or check out our latest newsletter. Some of our news items are only available in Dutch. For more information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested to read about CPI news, publications and seminars specifically for The Netherlands? Read more on our Dutch website.
- Jamie Oliver to create ethical ‘B Corp’ from remnants of his empire (27-8-2019) - TV chef’s group sets sights on joining global social and environmental movement Jamie Oliver is to turn the remains of his […]
- Disrupt or be disrupted (28-2-2019) - How a ‘Change Risk Radar’ can help to embed change faster, better. Large organisations nowadays, by definition, have a complex […]
- CPI NWS 01 2019 (29-1-2019) - CPI supports ProRail in Risk Management. Meet CPI on BNR Newsradio. And more... Check out CPI NWS!
- CPI NWS 11 2018 (14-11-2018) - CPI develops Information Security Policy for Continental Bakeries. Meet CPI on BNR Newsradio. And more... Check out CPI NWS!
- CPI NWS 09 2018 (18-9-2018) - CPI supports ARAG in Privacy Readiness. Not one, but two new partners have joined CPI. And more... Check out CPI […]
- CPI NWS 05 2018 (29-5-2018) - CPI in action, at Action. Hearts & Minds™ in the picture. Simone Heidema again in TheNextWomen100. And more... Check out […]
- CPI NWS 03 2018 (3-4-2018) - CPI supports Achmea during Supervisory Board self-evaluation. CPI supports ARAG with GDPR Readiness. And more... Check out CPI NWS!
- Corporate Culture Is an Alarmingly Low Priority for Boards (13-11-2017) - There appears to be a significant discrepancy between what board directors believe and what happens in practice. Erik van de […]
- CPI NWS 10 2017 (29-10-2017) - CPI assists BNG Bank during board evaluation. Join the CPI Cube Challenge. And more... Check out CPI NWS!
- CPI Knowledge Community is live (25-10-2017) - CPI Knowledge Community is live It's a fact and we are so proud to present: the CPI Knowledge Community! Join […]
- The Project Economy – Is everything around us becoming a project? (26-6-2017) - We all have heard about the disruptions that are impacting our society and the business world: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, shared […]
- The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data (8-5-2017) - A new commodity spawns a lucrative, fast-growing industry, prompting antitrust regulators to step in to restrain those who control its […]
- CPI NWS 03 2017 (22-3-2017) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. CPI is supporting Damen Shipyards with Compliance implementation. CPI officially […]
- CPI NWS 12 2016 (21-12-2016) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. CPI supports ABN AMRO with Compliance expertise. Simone Heidema featured […]
- CPI NWS 06 2016 (1-7-2016) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. Simone Heidema, featured again in TheNextWomen100. CPI drives change in […]
- CPI NWS 05 2016 (12-5-2016) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. CPI supports VimpelCom’s Finance Transformation. Revision of the Corporate Governance […]
- CPI NWS 03 2016 (22-3-2016) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. CPI is supporting Vastned in risk management. CPI puts quality […]
- CPI NWS 12 2015 (22-12-2015) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. CPI in action, at Action. Partner CPI cycles for Cycle4Girls. […]
- CPI NWS 10 2015 (30-10-2015) - Your newsletter with interesting topics in risk, finance and governance. CPI’s impact on Privacy implementation @ Ziggo. CPI full page […]
- Banks vie to build up Asia compliance teams (20-7-2015) - Financial Times Asia's compliance and corporate investigation industry is booming as regulators from China to the US crack down on […]
- Standardisation of processes across borders (18-3-2014) - A leading Dutch financial newspaper has given substantial media attention to CPI's expansion into Asia. CPI advises, among others, European […]
- Simone Heidema’s take on Good Governance (1-3-2014) - Interview Simone Heidema by the Royal Actuarial Association Simone Heidema is highly respected as an authority on governance. As founder […]
- Corporate governance key to returns in China (13-11-2013) - GPs need to instill the best corporate governance polices and processes in their Chinese portfolio companies to make good exits, […]
- Managing when vendor and supplier risk becomes your own (1-7-2013) - Financial institutions are being held accountable for the actions of their suppliers. A new approach can help to identify and […]
- Decision-making protocols and early-warning systems of black swans (1-4-2013) - Is that a black swan lurking just around the corner, ready to sow chaos and devastation? Or is it a […]
- Dutch Corporate Governance Code / Tabaksblat Code (1-3-2013) - CPI published a book covering the latest changes in the Tabaksblat Code. If you'd like to receive a free copy […]